Call for paper
- Open Data for agriculture, forestry and rural development
- Precision farming and precision forestry issues
- Sensor technologies
- ICT for agriculture austainability
- Land use, land cover and rural planning
- Farming on cloud
- Space technologies for agriculture, forestry and rural development
- Environmental risk management
- Innovation and transfer of technologies
- International cooperation
All accepted submissions will be published in the ISAF2014 Digital Proceedings.
Selected papers will be published in the Agris On-line Papers in Economics and Informatics journal that is indexed by Scopus. Papers must adhere to the formal and content requirements to be published in the journal. Papers accepted for the publication in the journal will be peer-reviewed.
Template for papers
|15th August 2014||Submission of extended abstracts|
|25th August 2014||Notification of abstract acceptance|
|5th September 2014||Submission of complete paper|
|31st October 2014||Notification of acceptance for Agris On-line|
Extended Abstract and Paper Submission
For submission use submission form on the conference website.