The new version of the SPOI website has been released. The Smart POI (SPOI) data set, formerly known as SDI4Apps POI data set, contains now over 23 million Points of Interest from all countries over the world. The updated SPOI website clearly provides an overview of the data set, links to detailed information for further reading as well as information about data access. Be smart and visit the Smart POI website to find out more.
- SDI4Apps Final Report June 6, 2017
- IoT Discovery View – new application for sensor catalogue April 2, 2017
- SPOI administration interface March 25, 2017
- Streaming from the Final SDI4Apps Conference March 10, 2017
- SPOI Visualization by WebGLayer February 23, 2017
2014 2014 INSPIRE Conference 2015 2016 API Baltic Open (Geo)Data Hackaton Barcelona catalogue Danube Region Danube Strategy FarmTelemetry Senslog hackathon hackaton HSLayers NG Inspire INSPIRE4Youth INSPIRE Hack IoT Discovery ISAF Jelgava JRC Latvia linked open data Map Composer Map compositions Moodle open data open land use OpenSensorsNetwork Open Transport Map Open Transport Net OTN PILOT redlining routing SDI4Apps SensLog sensor data sensors SmartOpenData Smart Points of Interest SmartTouristData SPOI VGI WebGLlayer