The Open Transport Net project (OTN) has published the first white paper out of three focused on data harmonisation and interoperability in OTN. SDI4Apps collaborates with OTN on several data sets including the Open Transport Map described in the first white paper and Smart Points of Interest and Open Land Use Map, which will be described in the second white paper.
- SDI4Apps Final Report June 6, 2017
- IoT Discovery View – new application for sensor catalogue April 2, 2017
- SPOI administration interface March 25, 2017
- Streaming from the Final SDI4Apps Conference March 10, 2017
- SPOI Visualization by WebGLayer February 23, 2017
2014 2014 INSPIRE Conference 2015 2016 API Baltic Open (Geo)Data Hackaton Barcelona catalogue Danube Region Danube Strategy FarmTelemetry Senslog hackathon hackaton HSLayers NG Inspire INSPIRE4Youth INSPIRE Hack IoT Discovery ISAF Jelgava JRC Latvia linked open data Map Composer Map compositions Moodle open data open land use OpenSensorsNetwork Open Transport Map Open Transport Net OTN PILOT redlining routing SDI4Apps SensLog sensor data sensors SmartOpenData Smart Points of Interest SmartTouristData SPOI VGI WebGLlayer