Current SPOI database doesn’t contain for all objects they exact location. It will be useful to add information about cities and regions, where every SPOI is located. It will help with easier manipulation and search in SPOI database and also will support better filtering, if will be necessary select some types of objects for concrete region.
- SDI4Apps Final Report June 6, 2017
- IoT Discovery View – new application for sensor catalogue April 2, 2017
- SPOI administration interface March 25, 2017
- Streaming from the Final SDI4Apps Conference March 10, 2017
- SPOI Visualization by WebGLayer February 23, 2017
2014 2014 INSPIRE Conference 2015 2016 API Baltic Open (Geo)Data Hackaton Barcelona catalogue Danube Region Danube Strategy FarmTelemetry Senslog hackathon hackaton HSLayers NG Inspire INSPIRE4Youth INSPIRE Hack IoT Discovery ISAF Jelgava JRC Latvia linked open data Map Composer Map compositions Moodle open data open land use OpenSensorsNetwork Open Transport Map Open Transport Net OTN PILOT redlining routing SDI4Apps SensLog sensor data sensors SmartOpenData Smart Points of Interest SmartTouristData SPOI VGI WebGLlayer