The task will be to provide spatial analysis and build semantic linkage among different types of data. Like for example: river A is crossing countries A, B, C. Protected area X is in countries Y. Z. Such data will be very useful for different educational scenarios, but also for tourism and other task. The goal is to detect relevant data sources, define graph model for this data and on the base of spatial analysis build such RDF structure. It could be also linked with building some end user applications.
- SDI4Apps Final Report June 6, 2017
- IoT Discovery View – new application for sensor catalogue April 2, 2017
- SPOI administration interface March 25, 2017
- Streaming from the Final SDI4Apps Conference March 10, 2017
- SPOI Visualization by WebGLayer February 23, 2017
2014 2014 INSPIRE Conference 2015 2016 API Baltic Open (Geo)Data Hackaton Barcelona catalogue Danube Region Danube Strategy FarmTelemetry Senslog hackathon hackaton HSLayers NG Inspire INSPIRE4Youth INSPIRE Hack IoT Discovery ISAF Jelgava JRC Latvia linked open data Map Composer Map compositions Moodle open data open land use OpenSensorsNetwork Open Transport Map Open Transport Net OTN PILOT redlining routing SDI4Apps SensLog sensor data sensors SmartOpenData Smart Points of Interest SmartTouristData SPOI VGI WebGLlayer